• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers bumup.com - over 500 uniques/day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lycrex

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
For sale:

www.bumup.com - a speedo gallery and community (largely gay audience)

~ 500 uniques a day.

Both regular and return visitors.

Has been running for about 3 months - you can check out all the stats yourself via the sedo tracker (http://www.sedotracker.com/soverview.php?domain=bumup.com). Listed with all the major search engines (with good daily hits from them). Do a search on 'speedo gallery' - number 6 with google.com, number 3 with msn.com. You can check out all the other popular search terms and engine hits via the sedotracker.

I'll also throw in the domain www.speedogalleries.com - which is a little site I created to help direct some traffic to www.bumup.com. When you do your search for 'speedo gallery' on google, it comes up number 4 - and number 1 and 2 on msn. www.speedogalleries.com gets about 25 uniques a day - mainly from MSN and google.

I haven't really done alot to try make money from these sites - was just a bit of a fun project - but I make about 60c - $1 a day from displaying adbrite network ads - this covered my hosting costs and was all that I was after. I'm sure that with just a little effort you could start making more money from the site.

The domains are with godaddy.com and can be easily pushed to your account. I am happy to help with the transfer across of the sites to your servers if you want the sites too (requires php/mysql).

Please PM any offers (all considered). Buy It Now price - $550 for both (Paypal).

Any questions, please ask. I usually hop on the forums every day and have a bit of a peek around.

Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom