• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bungee Domains - Naghol.com LandDiving.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDot

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
570
Reaction score
2
A friend of mine went bungee jumping this weekend and had a lot say about his experience. Enough to wake my interest in the subject.

I registered the following domains:

Naghol.com (The original roots of bungee jumping)
LandDiving.com
Bungee.es

Any thoughts?
 
I think you made up the story with your "friend" and watched a German TV show in which the word Naghol appeared today minutes before you regged all these domains..., why make up something?... I think bungee.es is ok, the rest not so much..
 
I think you made up the story with your "friend" and watched a German TV show in which the word Naghol appeared today minutes before you regged all these domains..., why make up something?... I think bungee.es is ok, the rest not so much..

I don't quite know what you mean.:?:
I certainly was not watching TV this evening, so it must be a coincidence.

Why should I the make up a story?
I would just say, I saw it on TV an found it interesting.:cool:
(It wouldn't be the first time)

However, thanks for your appraisal.:yes:
 
Thats funny, I saw that too, it was on that Who wants to be a millionaire show minutes before you regged it..the question was "whats the original root of bungee called or something like that" the answer was Naghol..
 
Well, that is certainly a strange coincidence.

My wife was looking at "Wer wird Millionaer" while I was in the other room with my friend, talking about his bungee jumping experience.:uhoh:

Then I got hold of my notebook and started my research on the subject.

Believe me, I didn't catch anything from TV.:confused:
 
Ha, thats funny...def a good sign...sorry if I made that assumption, but that was a crazy coincidence..good luck with it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom