• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed burponline.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezinestein

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I wasn't sure if anybody would have any interest in this name or not. I had it a while back, didn't renew, and noticed today that it's still available.

Probably worth $0 really, but could be a fun site project that might have some traffic potential.

Just thought I'd mention it. (Acutally it was another post about cuttingwind.com that made me remember it. :)

Cheers,
ezinestein
 
Ok this IS the worst name I've have seen up for appraisal here.

:weird:
 
Originally posted by Ed30
Ok this IS the worst name I've have seen up for appraisal here.

:weird:

Cmon, garyteds are worse for sure :D
 
Some people are smoking crack tonight. Is it a full moon? :weird:
 
Originally posted by domainAddict


Cmon, garyteds are worse for sure :D

I think we may have to call it a draw! :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom