• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed busan * us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsch

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Please appraise busan * us.

Busan Metropolitan City, is the largest port city in South Korea. With a population of about 3.65 million, Busan is also South Korea's second largest metropolis, after Seoul.

Population: 3,657,840

What do you think about it?

google: 10000000
overture: 3200

Best regards

Thomas

For Sale:

aac.in I car.gd I emails.gr I uk.gd I literature.es I bookplates.eu I premises.de I diseases.es ...

@ www.strongdomains.de
 
Humm...
South Korea city with .us extension?
 
with .kr it would be great, with .us $xx at most
 
South Korea city with .us extension?


Your right, but is the english spelling and a business respect could exist.

Best regards

Thomas

For Sale:

aac.in I car.gd I emails.gr I uk.gd I literature.es I bookplates.eu I premises.de I diseases.es ...

@ www.strongdomains.de
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom