• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bushfires.us, Hiragana.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dturnbull

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Bushfires.us

Hiragana.us

(Hiragana is one of the four Japanese scripts)

: Please Appraise

I am going to develop both these domains however.
 
Sorry, I see no value due to the .us extension.
 
Ok then. Fair enuff. I just wanted names that were as short and simple as possible. :)
 
Sorry, I see no value due to the keywords, the .US extension is great though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom