• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed businessworld.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
appraisals please?

thanks and regards
 
mid to high xxx
nice domain name, could be xxxx depending on the buyer, domain seems to be reg in 2004 so age is around 2 yrs +
 
more appraisals, keep them coming.

thanks
 
Nice domain...I think this name could fetch low $X,XXX to a motivated buyer. Good luck with it.

CH
 
Sounds like it could be a magazine, but I wouldnt put this name in the XXX - X,XXX category, I would say Low $xx
 
Agreed.

Anywhere between XX-X,XXX depending on the buyer.
 
I would say no sweat getting xxx for this one and up to x.xxx if you get the right buyer
 
Thanks all for the feedback. Please check the domain name auction section soon.!!!

regards
 
Some recent sales:

AsiaBusinessToday.org $1,949 Jun 2006 SnapNames
JapaneseBusiness com $2,288 Jun 2006 SnapNames

based on these $2,000 to $2,300.
 
Certainly more than 1k - even undeveloped.

Maybe $3-$5k end user, undeveloped.

If no TM issue.

Developed - the sky is the limit.

If no TM issue.
 
xxx minimum, this name is probably not good to sell in an auction in my opinon as I can see that this is a .net name for which you will frequently be approached over the next couple of years and the reward of waiting should be a lot higher than what you get from a reseller now
 
Thanks for the advise. I will keep the domain and wait for the right buyer.
 
mid-high XXX

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom