• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan-Da-Man

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 3, 2007
Messages
472
Reaction score
0
Busty.jp

Expires:06/06/2008
Registar: JP-Domains
Amazing one word adult domain, PLUS,
Developed website done in flash by yours truly :)

PM or reply offers, thanks,
Dan

PS: To answer the question I've gotten oh so many times: Yes you can reg JP domains if you aren't in Japan.
 
Site up and running, ~200-300 uniques/day
guess ill start taking offers again
 
Dan what do you want for it? Is the renewal rate on jp still $100?
 
Well traffic is still 100-400 uniques a day, and the domain itself is quite nice.
As for renewal, the prices are here: http://jp-domains.com
I'm looking for probably mid-high XXX for the domain, I got one 500$ offer a little while ago but the buyer had to pay off other things so I'm open to offers
 
Still looking to sell, PM or reply any offers: highest offer: 500$
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom