Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed buy-maillist.com and site for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageFuel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I am currently selling one of my sites, www.buy-maillist.com

In this sale you will get two domains along with the site:
1) www.buy-maillist.com
2) www.buymaillist.com

What this site does is sell a package of 9 million email adresses. All of these adresses are opt-in from mostly freebie sites. The list is NOT 100% valid, becuase of a few things.
1) Some accounts cant recieve the emails due to they are over quota
2) Some accounts have been suspended or terminiated
3) Some accounts do not even exist becuase some people entered false emails in the registration forums.

In all, the list is about 75% deliverable. I havent updated my site to this new list, which I need to. If you are a serious buyer, you can get a preview of the list to get a feel for it.

The site has sold the list 8 times, at 54.99$ a peice which is a STEAL. Most lists like this can go for 200$ easy, look around. I only sold it this cheap to generate more sales to pay for school. The total revenue is 439.92. This is with NO advertising. The sales were generated by small postings at forums and contacting interested people directly. Becuase of this, traffic is slim.

Im looking to get about 2,000$ for this, but will bend a little if I get an offer around that. Make me an offer and I will see. Payment will be via paypal but I can certainly accept other order types if needed.

Dont heisitate to contact me with questios. You can PM me or...
Email: administrator..at...strictlyhockey.com
AIM: ImageFuel
MSN: syntaxandrew....at...hotmail.com

Thank you.

Andrew

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you are telling me your users specifically opted in to having their addresses sold, and receiving email from people who buy the addresses?

Forgive my skepticism, but I am hoping you can show to me I wouldn't be buying a spam site...

ImageFuel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Replied to all PM's.

Im currently looking at offeres around 1,300$.

Thanks.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom