• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buy my house please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, an amazing house... good luck with the sale
 
Check out the shots from Google Earth. I guess it's quite a new house! Good luck with the sale.
 
Hmm. Any screenshots of stats? I want to know how many visitors you get per day and if they walk around clicking on anything? Thanks!
 
Your house looks similar to my uncles one, except his one doesn't have the open bar looking kitchen, wine celler, or the indoor basketball court, i have to say, the indoor basketball court. Impressive.
 
Its only about a mile from where I live so I checked it out a few weeks ago. The whole neighborhood is unreal. If I had the scratch I'd be working on closing right now.

Sure I'd have to put a GPS tracker on my 2 year old daughter but it would be worth it. ;)
 
Problem with a house that size is the limited number of buyers. You might consider trading it for one of these multi-million dollar dotMobi portfolios. Dont take anything dotCom, that's the past. DotMobi is the future.
 
Its only about a mile from where I live so I checked it out a few weeks ago.

Sell wt.com and there's your down payment. :)

The fun part of selling this house before we moved was the interesting people that came to look. We had a rapper, NBA basketball player and a NFL football player show up.

Problem with a house that size is the limited number of buyers. You might consider trading it for one of these multi-million dollar dotMobi portfolios. Dont take anything dotCom, that's the past. DotMobi is the future.


You are wise beyond your years Duck. :lol:
 
Sell wt.com and there's your down payment. :)

The fun part of selling this house before we moved was the interesting people that came to look. We had a rapper, NBA basketball player and a NFL football player show up.

It is obvious not many people would qualify to foot the expense for a USD$2.5m house. Only a few abnormally rich people like investment bankers, oil magnets, rappers, athletes could make it to a shortlist of potential buyers.
 
Only 5 car garage...no place to park my John Deere Tractors.

And only a half court?

Sweet little flat you've got there.
 
nice house fearless, you are doing well i c
 
Very nice house :ok:
Best of luck with the sale.
 
Nice property, seems very reasonably priced from the pictures.
 
It is obvious not many people would qualify to foot the expense for a USD$2.5m house. Only a few abnormally rich people like investment bankers, oil magnets, rappers, athletes could make it to a shortlist of potential buyers.

Abnormal? Yes- but the list is growing very quickly. Let's hope many domainers join that league in the coming years! :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom