• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buy my house please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good, it says you have microwave there, adds the real value to the house!
 
Would you accept a trade for zqx.biz?
 
Will you seperate?

If so $10,000 for the house without the microwave!
 
I just bought popcorn and a six-pack, and am headed right over. ;)

[nice house!]
 
Only 5 car garage...no place to park my John Deere Tractors.

Oddly enough, I thought about that as well. I have 300 acres where I'm at and my outdoor toys (tractor, go karts, ATV's, and more get a big workout. I couldn't even imagine moving back to a one-acre lot ever again no matter how opulent the estate. I can walk naked outside here and the only ones who can see me is the military helicopters flying overhead.
 
Oddly enough, I thought about that as well. I have 300 acres where I'm at and my outdoor toys (tractor, go karts, ATV's, and more get a big workout. I couldn't even imagine moving back to a one-acre lot ever again no matter how opulent the estate. I can walk naked outside here and the only ones who can see me is the military helicopters flying overhead.


Sounds fun... Walking outside naked and all lol
 
amazing house Greg , I hope you get an offer worthy of the House
 
Wow, my dream house ;)!
 
beautiful house........
In China,it might cost 10 million if it is big enough...
anyone want to buy China reality or seashore villas ,contact me
i can be adviser and agent..
 
What are the yearly taxes?
 
What are the yearly taxes?

Relatively cheap. The house is just outside the city limits and there's no utility district taxes. The appraisal district was also kind to me. Only $25K.
 
what does yearly taxes mean?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom