• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buy my house please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it in Chinese---and China does not have that....Chinese people reject that to government..so just in the course of negotiation period ,but seems that is too high,25K USD means about 190,000 RMB... Just wondering how can it be so high..
with that I can buy you a small seashore villa...

and if two years before ,it only cost 15K USD
 
I heard Jim Rogers said that USA realty market is at the edge of crash..And will make the world realty market crash,and Asia financial crisis...
But I do not think ,and it is said it is secure for China..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom