• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Buyer's Remorse on Drops? Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Sometimes when I get a name in a drop (without auction) my first instinct is to worry why nobody else wanted the name....I mean, did I just waste $60 when I could have spent $8 in 2 days?

anybody else run into this.....?
 
Ya... we want what we don't have.. but when we have it... in several times we don't want it anymore...

But if you have the luck to be a good name... there's no time to remorses =)

That's why you have to choose very carefully what domains do you really want to have... ehehe
 
Yes, but I leave them on the shelf and just renew each year. Oh well, sometime I will get around to developing all my names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom