Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Buying LLLL.com portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Allocating new money into the LLLL.com space. Looking to buy in bulk quantities of 50+ names, preferably an entire porfolio. Budget is in the $100 dollar per name range. Since it is hard to post or pm entire portfolios, send me a pm with a sample of your names first and we can move on from there. Pm's with names equal to or less than what is available will be ignored entirely. Here is a summary.

What : buying LLLL.com in bulk
Budget: $100 each

* DO NOT* send me huge lists via PM
* DO NOT* post names in this thread.
* DO NOT* send me names similiar to what is available
* DO NOT* send me individual names or small portofolios.

Thanks you

Domain summit 2024

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update criteria. Not looking for small portofolios or single names.

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why aren't you interested in single names? Buyers just might not want to sell whole portfolios - esp. in your desired quantity - and you might end up getting nothing.

But of course, your choice. Good luck ;-)

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why aren't you interested in single names? Buyers just might not want to sell whole portfolios - esp. in your desired quantity - and you might end up getting nothing.

But of course, your choice. Good luck ;-)

Thanks for the tip. Don't want to deal with buying from so many ppl with so many different registrars, etc...etc...

Still looking. No one wants to sell?

micky

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, I see your point and it makes sense.

One suggestion might be to just buy single domains or smaller portfolios and have them transferred to your registrar of choice. You would simply then offer $8-$10 less per domain in order to cover your 1 year renewal. I.e. your planned initial offer for one domain is $80 and you make a deal with the seller to pay $70 instead. Just an example.

Admitted, the transfer process takes a little longer but that way you would gradually gather all your wished LLLL.com's into one registrar account plus have them automatically renewed for 1 year and don't have to bother about any expiry dates ;)

No offense or something intended, just an idea.

Thanks for the tip. Don't want to deal with buying from so many ppl with so many different registrars, etc...etc...

Still looking. No one wants to sell?

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay. lowering criteria to 50+ names. Still looking to buy in bulk tho.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is your budget. $100 per name does not say much. Are you looking for quantity or quality- your budget reflects the latter especially since you're looking to buy in bulk- though I may be wrong. Please advise because $100 per will not get you 50 LLLL.com that are promouncable or decent (end user resellable) quality.

Thank you,

James

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like -X- say,

I do not think you could purchase LLLL.com pronouncable or decent at $100 the name. And less in bulk!

Except a student that may have a pair of them and really need money with urgency I do not see who can sell you such names at this price.

Everyone here would like to buy LLLL.com at $100, don't you think?

Probably the better you can get are LLLL.com portfolio like this:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=217150

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the seller can ask for what ever he wants- you shouldnt comment in his thread- if you have a question pm him but comments need to be kept out of the thread- he will decide what he needs and make changes as needed based on what he gets or doesnt get-

also, he can get a ton of names under 100.00- he never said pronouncable- its just a matter of finding someone selling in bulk like that-

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still lookin' There isn't any hard criteria for quality. Just offer me names that can go for ~100 dollars to resellers. The key is nothing that is still freely available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom