• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

<< Bye Bye Registerfly >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the link but it needs to come from your own email i think?
I haven't had an email yet.
i've emailed enom customer support, but past experience of them is pretty awful too.
I have 2 enom accounts with a few domains in, hope haven't got to open another.
What a bloody mess!
:undecided:
 
Received the email too.. Registerfly spam me everyday and I have not had any domains with them for months.

I lost my patience with them after I sold a domain on Sedo for a few thousand, and then when I went to transfer it from Registerfly, they had not actually registered it for me, but had charged me, and it is still sat in my account now, along with all the others I have moved.

The entire system is a load of crap.
 
finally.
regfly was giving a really bad name for Enom when they were ressellers.
its over now...
 
Does anyone here get emails or notices relating to domain names which they *never* registered, but are registered with their contact details at Registerfly.

If so, please drop me an email.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom