• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Ca Domains wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Old Fart
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
61
Mortgage or credit counselling WITH traffic only.

link traffic OK

PM me


Update:
Still looking !! Bought some but have a lot more $$$ to spend if you have anything serious. :smilewinkgrin:
 
I don't see anything there related to mortgages or credit counselling????
 
Wrong side of the ledger. These terms are all focused on collecting $$$ from the consumer whereas I want consumer traffic that is struggling financially and looking for a way out.

Thanks anyway.

Ps chances are your traffic is looking for:

Total Credit Recovery Limited: Collections & Accounts Receivable ...

http://www.totalcrediting.com/
 
I have one,financialcredit.ca
little traffic, parked at Fabulous.
Google SE results:
Results 1 - 10 of about 203,000,000 for financial credit.
Results 1 - 10 of about 920,000 for "financial credit".
PM if interested.
:)
 
I have one,financialcredit.ca
little traffic, parked at Fabulous.
Google SE results:
Results 1 - 10 of about 203,000,000 for financial credit.
Results 1 - 10 of about 920,000 for "financial credit".
PM if interested.
:)

from what I can see the google results are for a financial inst. by that name. Not people looking for credit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom