• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale CA TBR drop list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
anyone have a link to some weekly past tbr lists

any info appreciated
 
Hi Ian,

I don't know that one exists. You can get a general idea of what some dropped names are going for by participating in the drop auctions, but I haven't seen a combined list showing winning bid prices from different registrars - that info probably wouldn't be shared I don't think.

The closest thing I've seen is that Sibername lists the past week results showing which registrar "grabbed" the dropped .ca domain - no price info though.

Cheers!
 
thanks for the reply - I was thinking just the list alone - not only the ones sold - kind of a composite list that I can review in a couple of months and see what is still available

~ian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom