• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed caloriecounters.mobi & calorie-counters.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNova

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
I picked these two up today and plan to develop both. Customizable calorie counters for people on the go. Any thoughts as to possible value? The singular version caloriecounter is listed as a "premium name" by mTLD and has yet to be assigned.
 
I like it (but i'm biased cos i wanted to reg it!!), it's just what the .mobi is for, on the move information! I think you should get a good $xxxx for it if developed probably low-mid $xxx reseller.
 
Thanks for the appraisals! I should have it up and running within the next 30 days
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom