• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Camille.com 201 OVT w/ext

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Taking offers on Camille.com, a very popular female first name.

201 OVT w/ext
18,760 OVT w/o ext
Google search results for "camille" 33,000,000 pages


Hurricane Camille of 1969 is said to be one of the worst hurricanes of all time.

Min offer: $5000
No BIN, just accepting offers at this point. Although sale is not based on traffic, I have posted the traffic stats, and I will update them every couple of days. Feel free to PM or Post offers and questions.

Thanks
Dan
 
any revenue figure?
 
Simon
As you can see the name has only been parked for 3 days, and I have no keyword set for the name, but it has generated $1.15 rev. The name will not be sold on the basis of revenue.
Thanks for the interest
Dan
 
If no serious offers come in by early next week I am taking this one off the market. And by serious I mean high x,xxx low xx,xxxx.
Thanks
 
last chance to get your offers in
 
No longer for sale, mods please close threads. I am keeping camille.com for now.
Thanks
Dan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom