• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can anyone guess who this guy is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Bush? (see the file name :) )

Cheers,
BidNo
 
Classic.

Just like the scene in "The Office" where Dwight asks the staff if they know the type of the plant in the picture he is holding . . . it says, "Marijuana" in the caption.

:pound:
 
Ok so without looking at the filename... could it be, someone within politics?
 
Looks just like George Bush.. I saw the filename but only after reading that post. :-) Did you draw that?
 
Didnt draw it with my hands, but I drew it in Adobe Illustrator
 
It very closely resembles GwB, even w/o the file name. Good job.
 
I didn't need to read the filename to tell that it was GwB the President of the United States of America!!
 
Satan?

:::chuckle:::
 
Use the new IE or firefox, it supports tabs. It saves alot of unnecessary hassle from opening too many browser windows.
 
Thanks for the advice tekz, I have the option to use tabs but I actually prefer this way, I like to spread everything out and see what Im working with.

To anyone thats interested, I can make custom pictures like this one, of any person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom