• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Can anyone tell me the deleting time of CORE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

owndomain

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
391
Reaction score
0
I am tracing a name registered by CORE, a not big registrar.

Can anyone here tell me what is deleting time of CORE? How many days after expiration? 30? 45?

You can save me from a lot of time I will spend.

Thank you.
 
owndomain, I've grabbed a few CORE names with SnapNames, but for some big names I've noticed they go past the grace period and then at some later point you see the same registrant has renewed for another year.

IMO they keep an eye on the big names - and pay the $6 renewal to Verisign - and then actively work to contact the registrant to renew. Great for the registrant, not so if you're chasing the name, LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom