Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Can anyone translate this from german to english please

Status
Not open for further replies.

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is supposed to be like hive mail and it is free but I can not read what to do :) Thanks if any one can translate from german to english it would be greatly appreciated.

b1gMail V5.0.0 (inkl. Setupfix, Bugfix 1&2, Servicepack)
==============

Inhalt
------
1. Lizenz
2. Installation
3. Support
4. Hinweise

1. Lizenz
---------
Mit dem Download und der Installation von b1gMail erkennen sie folgende Lizenzbedingungen an und verpflichten sich, diese einzuhalten.

Lizenzbedingungen für B1G Scripte

§ Mit dem Download und/oder der Installation des Scriptes erkennen sie die folgenden Lizenzbestimmungen an und verpflichten sich dazu, sie einzuhalten.

§ Das Script wird von B1G kostenlos und ohne jegliche Garantie angeboten. B1G hat das Script sorgfältig geprüft und getestet, haftet jedoch nicht für eventuelle Schäden, die durch das Script entstehen KÖNNTEN.

§ Das Script ist Open Source, d.H. sie dürfen den Quelltext einsehen und an ihre Bedürfnisse anpassen. Sie dürfen jedoch nicht die Copyright-Verweise im Script modifizieren oder entfernen. Desweiteren ist es untersagt, Stellen aus dem Quelltext in eigene Scripte bzw. Projekte zu übernehmen.

§ Es ist untersagt, das Script oder Teile des Scripts in irgendwelche Form zu verkaufen bzw. zu versteigern. Das ist selbst dann untersagt, wenn Copyright Verweise existieren.

§ Wenn sie die Lizenzbedingungen nicht anerkennen oder gegen sie verstoßen ist es ihnen nicht erlaubt, das Script herunterzuladen, zu installieren, den SourceCode einzusehen bzw. zu verändern und das Script hochzuladen.

§ Nach der Eingabe der Seriennummer und des Keys werden diese durch einmaligem Abgleich mit dem B1G Server validiert. Es wird dabei nur die Seriennummer, der Key und die aktuelle URL übertragen. Dies ist aus Zwecken des Schutz vor Leuten, die gegen Punkt 3 und 4 verstoßen, nötig.

2. Installation
---------------
1. Richten sie die CatchAll Funktion ihrer Domain ein.
2. Richten sie eine POP3-Box ein und lassen sie die Mails der CatchAll Funktion in diese ankommen.
3. Laden sie alle Dateien und Ordner des Scripts auf ihren Webspace.
4. Geben sie den Dateien "config.inc.php" und "agb.txt" und dem Ordner "languages" die Rechte 777 (CHMOD).
5. Besuchen sie http://www.ihre-url.de/pfad-zu-b1gmail/setup/ und folgen sie den Anweisungen.
6. Nach erfolgreicher Installation den Ordner "setup" mit komplettem vom Webspace läschen (wichtig!).

2.1. Cron
---------
Wenn sie einen eigenen Server oder Webspace mit Cronjobs haben, können sie einen Cornjob zur Steigerung der Performance und zur besseren Funktion des Autoresponders einrichten:
1. Rufen sie in der Shell auf: "crontab -e"
2. Fügen sie eine Zeile hinzu: "* * * * * /usr/bin/php /absoluter-pfad/zu/b1gmail/cronjob.php"
3. Speichern sie die Datei ab

3. Support
----------
Falls sie Fragen haben, schreiben sie diese bitte in unser Forum (unter www.b1g.de) oder nutzen sie das Kontaktformular unseres Support-Systems. Bevor sie im Forum posten benutzen sie bitte erst die Suchfunktion. Oft wurde die Frage schon einmal gestellt und auch beantwortet.

4. Hinweise
-----------
Die Copyright Verweise im Script dürfen unter keinen Umständen entfernt werden (siehe >>1. Lizenz<<).

B1G Webmail (b1gMail) ist ©2002-2003 by B1G - Free PHP Scripts
WWW: http://www.b1g.info/
http://www.b1g.net/
E-Mail: info@b1g.info
webmaster@b1g.info

Domain summit 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol- That's quite the amount for a free translation.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, HiveMail is not free.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
b1gMail V5.0.0 (inclusive Setupfix, nose-fixed 1&2, service luggage) ============== contents of ----- 1. License 2. Installation 3. Support 4. References 1. License -------- With the Download and the installation of b1gMail they recognize the following license conditions on and commit themselves to keep these. License conditions for B1G Scripte § with the Download and/or the installation of the Scriptes recognize them on the following license regulations and commit themselves to keep it. § the Script is offered by B1G free of charge and without any warranty. B1G examined the Script carefully and is not responsible tested, however not for possible damage, which COULD result from the Script. § the Script is open SOURCE, i.e. they may see and to their needs adapt the source text. They may not modify or remove however copyright references in the Script. Furthermore it is forbidden to take over places from the source text in own Scripte and/or projects. § it is forbidden to sell the Script or parts of the Scripts in any form and/or to auctions. That is forbidden even if to copyright exist to references. § if they the license conditions recognize or against them do not offend are illegal it them to download the Script to install the SOURCE code to see and/or change and the Script high-load. § after the input of the seriennummer and the key these are validated by unique alignment with the B1G servers. It becomes thereby only the seriennummer, which keys and the current URL transfer. This is from purposes protection from people, which offend against point 3 and 4, necessarily. 2. installation -------------- 1. Furnish they the CatchAll function of their Domain. 2. Furnish they a POP3-Box and let them the Mails of the CatchAll function at these arrive. 3. Load they all files and files of the Scripts on their Web space. 4. Give they to the files "config.inc.php" and "agb.txt" and the file "LANGUAGES" the rights 777 (CHMOD). 5. Visit they http://www.ihre-url.de/pfad-zu-b1gmail/setup/and follow them the instructions. 6. After successful installation the file "setup" with complete of the Web space laeschen (important!). 2.1. Cron -------- If they have their own server or Web space with Cronjobs, they can furnish a Cornjob for the increase of the performance and for the better function of the Autoresponders: 1. Call they in the Shell: "crontab e" 2. Add they a line: "* * * * */usr/bin/php/absoluter-pfad/zu/b1gmail/cronjob.php" 3. Store they the file starting from 3. Support --------- If they have questions, they write these please into our forum (under www.b1g.de) or use it the form for contact of our support system. Before they in the forum post use it please only the search function. Often the question was already once asked and also answered. 4. references ---------- The copyright of references in the Script may be removed under no circumstances (see >> 1. Lizenz<<).

Cheers
Rob

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rob, you are awsome! 100 dnf@ donated

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oops, sorry :-X

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I typed:
a monkey is swinging in the tree.
and used english to tran chinese.
but when I clicked both "human translation" and "free translation"
they both brings me to payment screen of $49.95
-_-

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Online translators suck (imo) :-(

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
freetranslation.com...... right..
I used it late last year and thought i got a gem of a word.

I was bragging around how i bought the word 'world' in german, I got welte.
Place welte in that site, and click free translation, you get world!
Later, I found out it is welt, not welte...
Be carefull there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom