Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Can I transfer rights in domain name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger lol

Like I said I think more always has to do with a losing defense in such a case and the transfer of ownership alone ( perhaps showing bad faith ) is just one of 2 or more reasons :)

Look at it this way, it isnt the nail in the coffin but rather the pillow lol

Domain Summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Personally, I am more of the 'devil's advocate'. While it's understandable that things like that depend on a case by case basis, it's obvious that certain things apply across the board. It's also understandable that attorneys don't share information freely, however generic it might be. At the same time, in my opinion, the original poster asked a simple question that wasn't given a proper answer until I stirred the waters somewhat :D

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rather than start another thread I'll post this here. If I have a domain and trade mark ,would someone stand a chance with a later issued trade mark to take domain from me ?. Similarily, do UDRP panelists takle any note of geographic and class limitations of trade marks ?. i.e. if I have trade mark in UK and someone else has, for arguments sake, earlier mark in USA who would succeed under UDRP or is there no hard and fast ruling ?.

DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom