Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Can someone please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born Wild

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where i can register domains in an instant!... i've tried GoDaddy, but because i'm from the UK it dosn't give me a valued State/province for the UK and rejects my my credit card because the addresses don't match.

At present it's costing me $18 to register domains and i need to bring this down to around $10 or less

PS. i have no fax so i need instant domain registration.

Many thanks,
BW

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can get $8.75 one-click registration at Namewinner (http://www.namewinner.com/).

The first time you will need to create a customer account and save your credit card details but after that it will be one-click.

Let me know if you have any problems with getting it to accept your credit card.

Mark......

Born Wild

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mark!

Before i sign up.... can you please inform me of what the transfer fees and transfer times are?, i couldn't find this in the FAQ's

PM or Email me please.... [email protected]

Cheers,
BW

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

MarkMitford

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namewinner is for name grabbing and instant new domain registration, if you want to do transfers the same account works at Dotster where transfers are currently $8.95 and gets you an extra year's registration.

There are no fees for changing the registrant (owner) of a domain and those transfer are electronic and instantaneous (you just push the domain to the new owner's account).

Registrar transfer time varies from registrar to registrar (depend on whether the losing registrar approves the request or if we have to wait 5 days for it to go automatically). We have a special contract with Verisign where they automatically approve transfer to us, a DNforum member recently waitied days on a transfer from Verisign to Enom, gave up and transferred to Dotster instead and it was in his Dotster account overnight.

Mark......

Born Wild

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback Guys!... however wile waiting for all your replies i managed to find what i was looking for @ registerfly.com.

I will make a note of your recommendations just in case this register dosnt work out for me.

Thanks again!
BW

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers to you born wild.

tw

M

mole

Originally posted by Born Wild
Thanks for all the feedback Guys!... however wile waiting for all your replies i managed to find what i was looking for @ registerfly.com.

Well, registerfly is a reseller for eNOM, so you should get instant catch I guess.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in the UK and could probably do something to help you register through OnLineNIC if you're still not sorted. You could pay in £sterling as well through an Abbey National account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators