• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Canadian Cities + Financing = profit? (VancouverFinancing.com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey, thanks for stopping in!



I have the following domains:

VancouverFinancing.com
CalgaryFinancing.com
OntarioFinanacing.com
MontrealFinancing.com


There isn't a whole lot of difference between them. But I do wonder what value them hold. I have been offered 300-400$ on a few of them a few times by seperate people, and in one case 500$, but I was not in need of funds and turned it down.

Disregarding what I have already been offered though, since thats not reliable, what do you feel the value for these is?


Thanks alot!


J
 
Possible enduser: Some kinda loaning business that is located in these cities.
 
Thanks. Anyone else want to give their .002 cents here?


I'd love to hear it
 
I really need to add a pic of a hot girl to my profile..
 
before you keep bumping this thread eternally, I think they are good domains, but $$$ to low $$$$ is probably a fair price, I hope you at least counter-offered when the offers were made, if you still have the emails, maybe contact them with a counter offer now if you can use some cash right now..what do you gotta lose..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom