• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Canadian leads affiliate program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Recently had an enquiry on one of my leads webpages, someone looking to buy life, health and disability insurance leads.

Anyone know of a Canadian company that sells leads, with an affiliate program?
 
I don't know of many with (publicly announced) affiliate program, but Hoovers has Canadian data and they also have an affiliate program:

http://www.hoovers.com/about/affiliates/100000506-1.html

I'm not sure if it's only by subscription (access to their data) or if one can get one-off access to their leads / lists.

Rob
 
The canadian market is a very anemic field for affiliate offers. I think you have to do what DCG has done and sell them direct.
 
In this case I'm not looking to collect leads and sell them, I have a site where people would go to buy leads, so I'm looking for a company that sells leads with an affiliate program.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom