Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed canadian web hosting directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeps

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Site's not that old but i need to sell for personal reasons. (need money for a more important project)

Site Name: Canadian Web Hosting
Address: http://www.findcanadianhosting.com/

The site uses a commercal script (originally about $100) which has been heavily modified. (a lot of time has been put in to make it fully SEO friendly aswell as add additonal features and fix the bugs that the script came with)

Averaging about 30 uniques a day. Will go up once search engines pick up more of its back links. (i manually submitted the site to over 300 directories and a whole bunch of web hosting related sites with link pages )

Design is 100% unique and totally custom.

Site has a full admin section for approving, editing, and removing hosts, packages, reviews, paid ads, ect.

There is one paid advertiser which ends the 15th of next month. (the u2 mike.com ad on the right side). I have received about 5-6 other emails about advertising but havnet had time to reply to them (which is the main reason im trying to sell it, no time and I need money for another project).

currently 17 hosts and 46 plans listed.

I think theres around 100+ or so pages to the site right now (every host that gets added increases this, ect)

Looking for offers over $150. No BIN is set (yet).

Domain summit 2024

weeps

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will provide support for the script and site to the winning bidder. The script has been modified a lot so I will only release its name to the winner.

highest offer is at 300 (i think there were a few of these now,, people are PMing me like crazy now, heh) ill let people send offers till tomorrow morning when i wake up.

buy it now for 500 to end this early.

Site may be sold, awaiting payment from someone who took the BIN price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators