• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed candd.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongvis

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
566
Reaction score
6
gotten one of these CandD
what's the .com worth
 
is this supposed to be CAND-Dee (as in candy),
CANDiD (as in sponteneous)
or CANDiDa (as in the flora found in oral and other cavities)

What am I missing here?
 
c AND d is a popular phrase/acronym for cease and desist

apparently youu've never been served one :D
 
Can't see any value at all in this.
 
I was with traffic. I was trying to make it out as candy, candid, etc..

Personally, I do not like it, but I can see your view. C & D. . .

Not sure on value.

Good Luck.

-Bob
 
Don't think it works. I had no idea what you were trying to get across with that name. Sowing confusion is not the mark of a good name.
 
lol not a good name I dont see any value at all.
 
even for a lawyer?
ahh you guy are no fun. I guess it takes a real rocket scientist to figure the meaning out... it's gotta be worth a snap at least???

I know companies use domains like this all the time. I found 72 in domainsurfer and more on google with "C and D" named companies . I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom