Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise CannyCoin.com, etc, appraisal request.

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

intuidat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Would certainly appreciate your opinion of what the following domains are worth:

CannyCoin.com

CanDogsEatApples.com (there are 24,100 Google searches each month for this exact phrase in the USA alone).

ComparableDomains.com

JetsVegas.com

All the best,

Charles

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Charles

I have to admit I am not a big fan of these of the bat.

CannyCoin - Maybe you can get something out of this. But until someone decides to name their company after it or you develop it.. Its liquid value is low.

CanDogsEatApples.com - It might be searched after a lot.. But once the question is answered how will you keep people on site? How will you monitize? Who would buy it? Its more of a quora question.

ComparableDomains.com - Your target audience is domainers and they (we) are notoriously cheap as a whole ;)

JetsVegas.com - This might be worth something. A lot of small time operators run sites on similar names. Price low 4 figures and do some outreach.

intuidat

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's useful feedback. Thanks, Lars!

For CanDogsEatApples.com achieving organic searches, I was thinking I would draw them in with the answer to this questions, but go on to detail extensive info on what other things dogs can safely eat, potentially extend it into a site on canine health and well being, and monetarize with dog health products and more general advertising. In this way, CanDogsEatApples could develop into more of a brand than just a question. Personally I love dogs, and have 3 of them myself, so may become a personal dev project :)

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators