CannyCoin.com, etc, appraisal request.

• Dear DNForum.com user. We have been forced to alter your password in order to maintain your account security. This process can take up to 24 hours.

There have been attempts to access accounts that are from 2014 or older and therefore we have seen it necessary to do a hard reset of all user passwords.

If your current password does not work, please use the following link to reset your password
    https://www.dnforum.com/lost-password/

If you encounter any issues please contact us via the contact form here:
    https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact

We are actively investigating this issue and will update you on any progress we make. While this process is ongoing server response times might be sluggish and certain features, like advanced search, will be unavailable. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but it is necessary to protect your account.

Best Lars AKA Castion

intuidat

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

Would certainly appreciate your opinion of what the following domains are worth:

CannyCoin.com

CanDogsEatApples.com (there are 24,100 Google searches each month for this exact phrase in the USA alone).

ComparableDomains.com

JetsVegas.com

All the best,

Charles

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Hi Charles

I have to admit I am not a big fan of these of the bat.

CannyCoin - Maybe you can get something out of this. But until someone decides to name their company after it or you develop it.. Its liquid value is low.

CanDogsEatApples.com - It might be searched after a lot.. But once the question is answered how will you keep people on site? How will you monitize? Who would buy it? Its more of a quora question.

ComparableDomains.com - Your target audience is domainers and they (we) are notoriously cheap as a whole ;)

JetsVegas.com - This might be worth something. A lot of small time operators run sites on similar names. Price low 4 figures and do some outreach.

intuidat

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
United Kingdom
That's useful feedback. Thanks, Lars!

For CanDogsEatApples.com achieving organic searches, I was thinking I would draw them in with the answer to this questions, but go on to detail extensive info on what other things dogs can safely eat, potentially extend it into a site on canine health and well being, and monetarize with dog health products and more general advertising. In this way, CanDogsEatApples could develop into more of a brand than just a question. Personally I love dogs, and have 3 of them myself, so may become a personal dev project :)

Last edited: