• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Can't transfer .ORG from Enom

Status
Not open for further replies.

taboo

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
455
Reaction score
0
Everytime I try and get the confirmation code from the contact information on .org domains in the Enom admin interface it never, ever EVER loads! It will load everything except the auth-code needed for transfering out. On top of this if you email them about it, they are idiots + take days to respond.

Does anyone else have this problem? Because I think I hate eNom a lot.
 
Appears to be working for me. Are there any errors on the page or just just comes up blank where the code is supposed to go?
 
Strage, I've never had a problem getting the auth code from the whois/contact page. You'll probably be better off calling them about it: 425-274-4500, instead of email.
 
It loads the page, right until the part containing the auth-code. Thus making it annoyingly frustrating :( -- I am going to try calling them about it, thanks guys.

I'm using firefox, maybe that's the problem?
 
taboo said:
I'm using firefox, maybe that's the problem?
Shouldn't be, I'm using firefox too.
 
Yea, the strange thing is I just managed to retrieve an auth code from a domain not expiring in 15 days. This domain has received a lot of traffic and revenue for me, and it's making me suspicious as to why I can't get the auth code for this domain :\
 
I have seen registrars that don't allow you to transfer out in x ammount of days before a domain expires. eNom might not allow this either.
 
I called tech support and they gave me the authorization code, so it's all good. Strange sinve I've incurred this problem previously with eNom, oh well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom