• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale captcha(.)ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiu1103

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
I honestly do not have a bin price in mind at this moment since I didn't get the domain appraised (yet), therefore I am willing to discuss any offers you might have. Please PM me if you are interested.

Escrow preferred.
 
Last edited:
The domain would be great for a captcha adds business. This is what I plan to do with it if I do not sell it.
 
Ok, let me mention a price and see if it is ok. 300 USD
 
Well, it's not getting any lower than this. Looks like it's going to dev.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom