Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Car-Insurance-Quotes.biz - Please Appraise - Stats/Details Included...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Estimated [165,000] Exact Google Monthly Searches for 'car insurance quotes' from All Locations.
Estimated [US$37.29] Average CPC on AdWords
Estimated [656.50] Daily Clicks on AdWords with an Estimated Daily Cost of: $24,479.83

These are highly sought-after Targeted Keywords in Google's highest paying advertising category, 'insurance'.

This name with h-y-p-h-e-n-s is taken in All Major TLDs & many ccTLDs!
.com / .net / .org / .info / .co.uk / .me.uk / .org.uk / .in / .us / .me / .co / .mobi / .tv / .cc / .de / .eu / .ws / ...among others.

Based on your experience - What would you appraise this name at?
- What would you appraise the .com as, and then relative to .com – How would you value .biz?
- Got a ratio you use to compare TLDs? Compare H-y-p-h-e-n names to nonhyphenated names?
- What range would you give to Re-seller vs. End-User pricing?
- Think this name would be easier to develop than re-sell?

If you don’t mind, Please provide a background to your appraisal (ex: stats, previous sales, or whatever).
This will help offer some insight into making an appraisal, both for my education and anyone whom may read this.
Let's continue to make this the place to talk domains!

Cheers!
PS: As well, please feel free to comment on what you believe makes for 'a good request for appraisal' and for providing 'a good appraisal'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom