• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Cartoonz and Dropking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whois-Search

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
3,119
Reaction score
1
I have paid for a name and not received it.
 
I spend $1000's a month with Drop King and I have never had a problem.

If you get outbid at the last minute, too bad.

As for the rest of it, I'm sure he'll respond himself.
 
*Don't attack each other; personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We also take politeness very seriously.* - your post has been deleted


Actually, I DID lag on this one and I appologise for the delay.
 
Thank you now sort my friend Luigi's out
 
Andrew,

luigi's situation is different and will be handled this billing cycle.
and I do NOT appreciate you bringing ths onto a public board.

This ends.
Right here. Right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom