• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers CasinoDiscussions.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rianvisser

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
I recently acquired the domain CasinoDiscussions.com and developed it into a forum.

The domain is less than a month old, and did no marketing at all.

For some reason I get good type-in traffic, with almost 10 and more new members signing up everyday,

I do not have the time to develop the site or get active participation or even working on the forum and think it will do good with someone who have the ability to attend to it.

Currently I make use of Cpays for ads, but did not earn an income as yet. There are a number of clicks on the ads and downloads of software.

The domain and hosting is with Godaddy.

Let me know if you are interested and your offer.
 
I am looking for a bin of $100 - which does not include the vBulletin license and software.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom