• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Castle for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bargain compared to the $100 million they are asking for "Dracula's" Castle. Heck, you could buy a tractor and build your own moat with the money you would be saving. ;)
 
I'll offer $10M.
 
Personally, if I was among the "uber-rich" as the writer put it, and had excess money to spend, I'd consider it. I was most interested in the accouterments of the "fully furnished dungeon" of which the details were left completely out of the article. :(

I'd also hate to truck all that firewood to the 37 fireplaces. I mean, look at the pictures -- do you see any trees left on the grounds?
 
i will trade my portfolio for it
 
i prefer buying a condo in las vegas....strippers included..thx bunch
 
Yes, the moat really makes the castle. Even if you bought the castle and wanted to put a moat in, do you know how hard it is to even get a contractor to show up on time to give a quote? And then they say "Ah, well, it's just one moat, too small a job, maybe we can fit it in with a nearby job later next month".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom