• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.cc domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
Does anyone here own any .cc domains? Has anyone been able to get any good ppc from .cc names?

I do not own any, but a good generic was dropped and I am contemplating regging it.

Let me know your thoughts on .cc.

Thanks.
 
I have sold some .cc names in the past year. Nearly all were sold above reg fee. You have to have really good keywords, as there are still a lot of single-word .cc names available.

I believe .cc names are going through a little lull right now, as far as interest in the extension is concerned. However, I believe in the .cc extension, and the value of good domains. If you believe in your domains, then be willing to hold them for a little while, and even renew them.
 
if it is a great or popular keyword then it might be worth regging in .cc
from time to time you see some x,xxx sales of .cc
 
The .cc extension is still relatively weak.

You would need to hang on to the domain for a while to realize a decent return.

As for PPC, almost no one types in a name with the extension, so you would need to develop the domain with effectual SEO to realize PPC value.
 
i have some nice ones.. rare to see traffic. I did expect it but bought them for personal reasons. If your looking to earn go for the popular tld or a great cctld.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom