Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Celeb Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari Goldberger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my capacity as an attorney, I can say yes to all three.

dtobias

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have two:

http://www.tiffany.org/
Fan site about the singer Tiffany. Her various managers (she's changed management a few times since I started the site) have on occasion contacted me, always positively in tone -- like asking me to put up an announcement they wanted to get out, or asking if I could get hold of some of her memorabilia needed for a photo project.

http://www.tatiana.info/
Site about the Latin American singer / TV host Tatiana. She likes it so much that she includes the URL in her personal email signature, and even had the record company print it on her CD along with her official site URL. So it's got her approval even though it's technically an independent fan site.

Thus far, I've yet to be sued, threatened, or challenged regarding any domain I own.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a couple and was contacted by one well over a year ago. My reply showed no bad faith and I do have a fan site up. Haven't heard a thing since. www.kareemabduljabbar.com

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i've had 2 band names . . .1 i trade for some goodies other I sold cheap to a super fan to build.

1 celeb name I gave to the guy as it wasnt worth my fight and he was cool about it. I do have 1 for a woman celeb who is costarrring in one of the most awaited sequels ever.... she or her agent hasnt bothered to contact me YET. I would be happy to give it back.... hoping for an autographed poster.... Otherwise fansite here we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom