• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Celldonor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Domain withdrawn from sale
 
Last edited:
I did read your story and you were spot on about discovering growth areas and one should have the expectations to sit on a visionary name until the procedure/field of science becomes mainstream.

Good find. Good post.
 
Hi Gerry,

I agree totally about your point about 'sitting on' a developing growth area. Just today I have even sent of an enquiry about one possible monetization direction for the developed site. However, it would be daft of me not to check out first whether there was someone or some business or organization who saw the development potential and were willing to pay a price which I would consider a better return than spending my time, effort, and resources developing it for a future return.

(Glad you liked the post by the way - that is exactly how it happened.)
 
This domain will just stay open to 'offers' for another day and if no offers are received then I will close the thread.
 
Domain withdrawn from sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom