• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CellPog.com -Story Behind Domain Please Read

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a waste of traffic to me! I wanted to comment this on the other forum when I read but then got busy with some work. If I were you, I would put up a cpa offer there.
 
Seems like a waste of traffic to me! I wanted to comment this on the other forum when I read but then got busy with some work. If I were you, I would put up a cpa offer there.

Thanks for the advice I am just looking to see how much traffic it gets and look to see if there are any interested parties in buying it. I have had one but they tried to low ball me so if you know of anyone who would be interested in a domain like this please let me know.

Thanks.

What price range do you think this would sell for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom