• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CellularTelephones.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjnels

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
26
CellularTelephones.mobi


I rarely post in the appraisal section..

any thoughts?

go nuts.. i want the good, bad and the ugly
 
well... sounds good, but 18 letters... :-((
100 dollars.
 
anyone else?


my appraisal of my own name is: long name... not said that much, but VERY relevant..it would be much better if it were Cellphones or cellularphones.. the way i have it written is the longest possible way it could be written..
 
While I want to be optimistic i think the likelyhood of a person looking up: cellualer telephone, from a celluar telephone is pretty slim. Its keywords are there, so no doubt you have some value. Its dificult to get exact numbers on these keywords. Overture lumps Cellular telerphone, cellular phone, and cell phone all totogether. So you cant get a real ovt figure. If I had to put a $ amount on this name I would say $154-189 at most. I looked at other reported .Mobi 2 keyword sales. Its better than the name that sold for $153 and worse than the name that sold for $190, thats how I put a value on it. Then again someone may see it different and like it, like it alot.
 
Yeah, its just too long for a .mobi. Cellphone.mobi is a different story...
 
true true.. anymore thoughts peoples?


anyone anyone anyone?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom