Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Championshipforum.com - Football Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenhartley

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here for sale is a beautifully designed niche football forum running on IPB forum software and integrated with IPB content.

What am I selling?

1. Relevant niche forum domains, championshipforum.com + championshipforums.com

2. IPB license + IPB Content ($225 value)

3. Custom forum skin ($500+)

4. Twitter account (twitter.com/champforum)

Why am I selling?

I simply don't have time to run the website, everything is there to get started, all it needs a dedicated pair of hands to get cracking.

Why should you buy this website?

Football (soccer) is one of, or if not the the biggest sport in the world. The market is saturated with just general football websites covering the same old topics.

This forum is targeted to the Football Championship, which is the 2nd tier of English football, but still the 4th most supported in Europe!

As you can see on the forum each club in the league has it's own dedicated forum for discussion. Some of these clubs have massive fan bases and I would recommend targeting them first, eg, Leeds United, Leicester City, Middlesbrough etc.

The design is integrated brilliantly with the IPB content app, this can be viewed on the 'Articles' section of the website, I added some test posts a while ago.

This is a great addition to any sports network and is a niche thats yet to be cracked so great potential is to be had here!

Looking for $500. I am also open to domain trades, feel free to make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom