• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChatBowling.com PR4

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EFXhost

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have built this site for a friend of mine last year. He has not put as much work into the site as I have so I am going to sell it soon because I have no intrest of bowling. The site is a PR 4 and gets around 2000 uniques a mount. All of the traffic is from Google and Yahoo. This site ranks well for many bowling terms.A new owner would have to get a vb renewal if one wanted the forums to stay.

Google = 1190 Backliinks
Yahoo = 26200 Backlinks
Google = 32100 indexed pages

Anybody have any estimates on what I should ask for this when I put it up for sale?


Thanks :)
 
Would someone please help me out here.. I really dont know what I should ask for this one.

Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom