• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChatWiki.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter abdussamad
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdussamad

Guest
Hello

Please give me your opinion about the value of this ChatWiki.com. I registered it only yesterday.

Thank you.
 
Well it's nice and short, but if you could help explain possible uses, I'd be able to give a more informed answer.
 
Possible uses would be to run a wiki about chatting. Different ways to chat on the net, different forums, IM apps, chat glossary (LOL etc.), safe chatting etc. An information portal on chatting with its own chat rooms too (of course :) ). I'd rather not develop this I just think it could be done by a prospective buyer. And in many ways it could grow on its own because it will be a wiki.
 
I don't know if one would want to or need to make a true Wiki about chatting. Therefore, imo its worth reg fee.
 
Regfee, because I don't see a development idea for ChatWiki.com site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom