• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Cheap Site Package moviedevice.com + tons more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,929
Reaction score
64
A friend & I are doing a server cleanout so we are going to put all of these sites that we don't have time to manage. Will move the sites for you at no charge if you don't know how I just will need your hosting info.

I think I have gotten all of the PRs listed. Some of the sites do get traffic and make $5 - $10 per month with google adsense. Most of the sites are a few months old ranging from 3 months to almost a year old.

We are looking to move them so all offers will be considered.

www.Arcade2.net pr1

www.Arcadewar.net pr2

www.co-arean.com pr0

www.customsportscars.net 0

www.Vote4Host.com pr0

www.free-css-menus.com pr0

www.ihostimg.info pr0

www.wpthemesbot.com pr1

www.adamonews.com pr0

www.moviedevice.com pr0

www.Hotandsexywalls.com pr1

www.shortyurl.net pr0


Payments accepted via paypal. (buyer pays any fees)
 
www.wpthemesbot.com

Do you have any price range in mind for this one? I also wonder if there is any traffic to it? Please post here or PM me.
 
Hi there I have messaged you with stat info.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom