• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Cheapest place to reg .jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,098
Reaction score
2,269
Point me please!


to the cheapest .jp registrar with English language website and Free DNS management.

Thanks
 
idotz.net has them, but they arent as cheap as jp-domains, which I have found to be the cheapest so far.
 
good, I'm also interested in .jp

not sure about their prices, but $60/year dosn't sound cheap :eek:
 
http://muumuu-domain.com has domains for $35 but their dns interface is only in Japanese. Even after you buy the name, you "must" activate it (which took me a while to find out).

I highly recommend www.jp-domains.com. ​


I have worked with "Mike" on several occasions and received top-notch service. This company is the best. no others like it. I dont think you can find a better place anywhere else. His replies are very fast and he is very helpful.
 
Mike's real name is Satoshi Yo Naru? :D
 
Mike's real name is Satoshi Yo Naru? :D

Didnt know that. Seems that Japanese men who work with English speakers use English names:

Kenji - KEN
Tomohiko - Tom
Matsuo - Matt
etc.

no middle names in Japan exists. I tried to do that with my wife, but the court denied middle names so they combined it with her last name without "-". The strangest last name ive seen (JapaneseEnglish)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom