Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Cheapgas.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewudstraw

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cheapgas.in is up for auction. Cheapgas.com went for USD 150,000 last month, and this .in domain can be used to service over 1 billion Indians who are rapidly expanding their Internet usage. English is an official language and widely used for commerce and government in India.

Starting bid must be $5,000 or more. Auction will run 7 days from this post.

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$5000 for a .IN domain?!! Cheapgas.com I can understand since it's been around for ages and gas is so freaking expensive here in the U.S.!! I don't think cheapgas.in will be of any use in India, their gas prices are little compared to a place where it is worth EVERYTHING IMHO.

Sorry to sound rude. Great domain, anyways.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
edder said:
$5000 for a .IN domain?!! Cheapgas.com I can understand since it's been around for ages and gas is so freaking expensive here in the U.S.!! I don't think cheapgas.in will be of any use in India, their gas prices are little compared to a place where it is worth EVERYTHING IMHO.

Try livin in the u.k you would have a heart attack with the prices of gas here !

andrewudstraw

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
edder said:

I'm glad you think it is a nice domain. We are in an interesting period regarding oil, as I think the Greens are right that peak oil production is approaching. Lack of supply coupled with high demand = high prices. This will be true in India and China especially, as their economies are growing faster than other places.

You shouldn't be so surprised that a ccTLD domain would be asking that much, especially when the .com version went for $150,000.

Also, I want to let everyone know that I accept Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom