• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Chessmasters.Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2002
Messages
3,571
Reaction score
0
Chessmasters.us .. I want to sell today..accepting offers..

so far this month.. as you can see I have all the major se's crawling..

Googlebot (Google) 45 475.01 KB 16 Mar 2003 - 02:02
WISENutbot (Looksmart) 44 461.90 KB 09 Mar 2003 - 21:30
Unknown robot (identified by 'crawl') 28 468.03 KB 17 Mar 2003 - 06:35
Alexa (IA Archiver) 12 139.97 KB 16 Mar 2003 - 17:14
Fast-Webcrawler (AllTheWeb) 6 66.82 KB 17 Mar 2003 - 12:19
Inktomi Slurp 3 33.28 KB 17 Mar 2003 - 17:16
Unknown robot (identified by 'spider') 1 17.95 KB 17 Mar 2003 - 21:24




Search words the site is currently found under..
chess masters 59 67.8 %
chess posters 7 8 %
chessmasters 7 8 %
masters in chess 1 1.1 %
us chess masters 1 1.1 %
chessmasters.us 1 1.1 %
international chess masters 1 1.1 %
chess master expert 1 1.1 %
chess grandmaster rating requirements 1 1.1 %
chess grandmaster requirements 1 1.1 %
correspondence chess titles requirements 1 1.1 %
chess rules international 1 1.1 %
learn how chess masters play chess 1 1.1 %
masters chess game results 1 1.1 %
fide master requirements 1 1.1 %
posters of chess 1 1.1 %
chess masters game 1 1.1 %

SE's
Links from an Internet Search Engine - Full list
- Google 57
- Yahoo 23
- AOL 5
- Google (Images) 5
- Dogpile 2
- Lycos 1
- Netscape 1


date Visits
01 Mar 2003 21 115 953 1.52 MB
02 Mar 2003 33 138 771 1.75 MB
03 Mar 2003 29 165 1225 2.23 MB
04 Mar 2003 24 149 1190 2.01 MB
05 Mar 2003 35 327 3553 5.26 MB
06 Mar 2003 35 232 1502 3.35 MB
07 Mar 2003 24 109 356 1.49 MB
08 Mar 2003 21 94 567 1.50 MB
09 Mar 2003 24 282 2742 5.18 MB
10 Mar 2003 28 103 385 1.45 MB
11 Mar 2003 34 180 1409 3.38 MB
12 Mar 2003 40 242 1956 5.13 MB
13 Mar 2003 24 171 1452 3.79 MB
14 Mar 2003 38 376 2948 8.89 MB
15 Mar 2003 31 295 2158 7.47 MB
16 Mar 2003 28 138
 
Do you have a price range in mind?
 
$200 Who..


You would still need to get a chess script..Lats hooked this one up for me.. it's a free script from "beholder" ..beautiful graphics..one of the better one's out there .

The only reason I am looking to sell is today is my last day at the host I have it at.. this is the last site I need to move over to the new host..if I move it I am going to look for a new script.. one that has built in chat..so yo can talk to the other player without having to email or IM or use a seperate chat..
 
What can I do to convert you Who ? you need cheap hosting for it?
 
Last Call... I am going to close the site down tonight and move it to a new host.. make me an offer thats close to and we can work it out..

Paypal.

Regfly Push
 
Originally posted by bidawinner
$200 Who..


You would still need to get a chess script..Lats hooked this one up for me.. it's a free script from "beholder" ..beautiful graphics..one of the better one's out there .

The only reason I am looking to sell is today is my last day at the host I have it at.. this is the last site I need to move over to the new host..if I move it I am going to look for a new script.. one that has built in chat..so yo can talk to the other player without having to email or IM or use a seperate chat..

Thank you
 
Last call..$160 includes basic hosting...you install your own chess script...

No one takes it I am in the process of changing DNS to the new host and the price will be back over $300 this spring and summer..so if you are interested now is the time..

Thanks for the PM interest everyone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom