• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChevyNova.be

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69kHz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Do people really buy .be domains? I always thought they were wortheless..


how much would ChevyNova.be go for,,,

I wanted to post for sale, but the boards not letting me for some reason..

anyway, I need to find out what it's worth before selling it,,

It does have traffic, but I havent checked in months to see how much,, most of the traffic is chinese & korean as I have ads in chinese & korean on it that I geoip redirect off my other sites to these ads on this domain,,, main page is ad in english for type ins
 
.be and trademark violation..besides traffic..reg fee
 
69kHz said:
I wanted to post for sale, but the boards not letting me for some reason..


You need to upgrade your membership to be able to post for sale...
 
domainah said:
.be and trademark violation..besides traffic..reg fee
There is no trademark violation because the product ceased production in 1979. There are 1000's of classic automobile enthusiast websites out there catering to an interest in classic or antique automobiles that contain either model specific names or manufacturer specific names in the domain name itself. Reason I ended up with this domain is I collect & restore antique cars, & I had a 68 Nova & was going to build a website documenting the restoration, but since I scrapped the car, I no longer need the domain,,
 
just because they dont make the car anymore doesnt mean its not a trademark violation, chevy nova is still a live trademark by GM, if you make a blog out of it thats ok, but its not ok to park the name or make money of it otherwise
 
just the word chevy being in the domain name makes it a TM violation. Chevys still exist, its only the novas that dont. the name would still be worth regfee with or without TM violation though.
 
They made Chevey Nova's into the 80's.
I used to have a '74 and a '77
 
reg fee plus TM violation seals the destined fate of the domain name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom