• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ChopperForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
CHOPPERFORUM.COM

Chopper refers to a motorcycle, especially one that is customized. Chopperforums.com is a developed site but this one has more potential because in my opinion it's a better name. I am accepting offers over $200 for this name. If interested please contact me.

Also please look at my new site
BrokeringDomains.com
Make offers on any of the names you see listed.
 
$150 offer.
Still Accepting Offers.
 
Looks like you jerks beat my snaps and godaddy backorders :P

Who does nameintel catch for anyhow?
 
Snap has been sucking wind lately.

I saw choppertalk.com & chopperchat.com
Thought about snapping practicegear.com but I passed.

choppers.org is a great name I doubt you'd trade for that one LOL.

I am looking for a cash offer.
If interested please PM me.

Contacting end-users & developers first of week.
 
$250 current offer
Name may be sold at anytime.
Buy it now will not be listed
You can make an offer by PM.
 
Buy It Now $599

I have had some other interest in the name so the best idea I believe is to put it up at a set price. You may post sold but it will be pending approval. I reserve the right to not to business with specific buyers for any reason stated or unstated. If you want the domain and see a buyer may have taken it already please PM me with second dibs and your price in case the initial buyer does backout or simply make me your best offer now and I may accept. I might be giving some slight drops in price over the course of the night so if you want the name please act now.

This will be a very short term offer then it will be on to development.
 
FINAL PRICE DROP THEN GONE FOREVER!

$499
 
SOLD

Name has been pushed.
Thanks! :party:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom