Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Choppers.com website and business

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm putting up for sale, one of my prized domains - really the benchmark for all Chopper motorcycle names. Probably one of the premiere names on the internet with what is happening with all the Discovery Channel shows.

Choppers.com

Frankly, I'm making plenty of money with my other domains and don't really have to or want to work anymore, so someone else can have some biker fun.

This domain gets between 1000 and 10,000 uniquies per day, really depends on what motorcycle shows are running on tv or what bike weeks are coming up.

This name earns between $40.00 - $120.00 daily with google adsense, again depending on the above. Monthly Google commissions on this name have been usually between $2000.00 and $3000.00. I'm sure if you have a good overture or google deal, click money would probably average at least $150.00 a day minimum with the right search terms. I also have sold TONS of clothes from the site especially around the holidays at 400% markup.

Along with this domain you will receive about $5,000.00 in choppers.com branded clothing (wholesale value) which can be seen on the site, plus lots of clothes we haven't added yet such as golf shirts etc. All of the designs and logos are exclusive and owned by me and are included in the sale.

You will also receive our custom built choppers.com show trailer which can be seen here - http://www.choppers.com/new.htm which cost about $20,000.00 and is only a year old and has only 2000 miles on it, beautifully finished inside and out and is a real eye popping beauty. It is 30 feet long, 8.5 feet wide, air conditioned and is perfect for displaying clothing and/or bikes at bike shows and events. The trailer and clothing must be picked up at Jupiter, FL.

None of the above will be broken up, so don't ask.

Minimum offer before I will even reply to a message is $125,000.00 so don't waste my time or yours with trying to offer less. (Can't even imagine what pool would get for this name)

Don't write asking questions if you know you don't have the money to buy it.

Domain Summit 2024

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sweet ;0)
Does chopper.com also come with it?

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FYI

I just purchased a domain from NitroNet and he is excellent to deal with.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a note...

The $125,000.00 figure mentioned in my opening post is by NO means a buy it now figure.

It is the minimum offer I must receive before I will reply and possibly negotiate.

There is no way I will sell this for $125,000.00.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pending Sale!

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
holy moly!

Let me know the final price :p And did the trailer sell as well?

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was John Berryhill the buyer or is he providing escrow services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom